How to Minimize Plagiarism in Your Assignment?
Best Assignment Help To Minimize Plagiarism In You Assignment
A good assignment has many qualities. One of the most important is non – plagiarized content. While writing an assignment or any writing content, students often take reference from another person’s writing work, idea, thoughts etc. It may include books, articles, interviews, web contents, artworks etc. When the students take help of other people’s work in their own assignments, no matter if it is by summarizing or paraphrasing, without proper referencing/citation, this is known as plagiarism. It is necessary to make proper acknowledge of the concerned source. Plagiarism is a social concern which can even invite legal action against the doer. Due to the easy accessibility of Internet media, plagiarism has become easier.
According to The Merriam–Webster Online Dictionary, to plagiarize means:
1. To steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one’s own
2. To use (another’s production) without crediting the source
3. To commit literary theft
4. To present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source.
According to www.plagiarism.org, there are the following types of plagiarism:
1. Clone: To submit someone’s work as it is words to words, as your own.
2. Ctrl – C: Contains significant portions of text from a single source without alterations
3. Find – Replace: To change the main key words without any change in the central idea of material.
4. Remix: Taking material from many sources and making a new one.
5. Recycle: Borrows someone’s previous work without acknowledgement, citation
6. Hybrid: The perfectly cited sources with copied passages without citation.
7. Mash up: Mixes copied material from many different sources.
8. 404 Error: Includes citations to non – existent or inaccurate information about the sources.
9. Aggregator: Includes proper citation to sources but the paper contains almost no original work.
10. Re– Tweet: Proper citation but too close on original words and structure.
Minimize Plagiarism in Your Assignment To Score Good Marks
Even if a student copies from his fellow student’s work, this also comes under the plagiarism. There are many reasons of doing plagiarism in assignments. Students often do it knowingly or unknowingly. It can be an accidental one when any student takes the other’s work accidentally and later on after submission he comes to know. An accidental plagiarism can be dye to no information of from where the source has come, where did the student find it? While the deliberate plagiarism in done intentionally. Using other’s data without his/her proper acknowledgement as your own is a deliberately done plagiarism.
Plagiarized assignment destroys the reputation of the student in terms of academics as well as professional. It leads to legal actions which can be a serious as the author whose work has been plagiarized can sue and claim legal as well as monetary repercussions. Plagiarism practice lowers down the intellectual abilities of the students as many students don’t bother about putting intellectual efforts in their work. The violation of IPR (Intellectual Property Right) is a serious issue which takes place by doing plagiarism.
Steps To Minimize Plagiarism in Your Assignment
1. Thorough Research: Writing a good assignment needs a deep thorough research. Without research, one can’t lay down the foundation of any work. Same goes with writing assignments. An assignment brings good marks and leaves good impression if it is properly researched. Plagiarism can be avoided by doing a proper concrete research of the sources. Research refines the work and makes it healthier. A proper research on the source will provide all the related information.
2. Notifications: While doing research work for the assignments, note down every details of the source, i.e. the author name, the date and time, page number, web URL, the book etc. Many times students take help of others’ sources and later of forget about the grounding information related to the out – taken sources. This is necessary that one should note down every detail of the work so that while writing and referencing of an assignment, a proper approach can be applied.
3. Discuss with seniors: If the work has been taken from other sources, then a formal discussion is necessary with the seniors or with the teachers/professors. Use of wrong, inappropriate information can lead to rejection of the assignment. It also helps in telling if the facts and data taken from other people’s work are relevant or not, if yes then up to what extent? By discussing with others, one can know the proper use of out – taken sources. Students shouldn’t make use of other peoples’ materials in haste or in doubt.
4. Revision: A good revision makes the students clear about the complete work. Revision even highlights the left points so that the students can fill up the gaps again. Before submitting the assignments, revision is necessary to check the correctness, appropriateness and uniqueness of the material. Revision should not be done in hurry. While doing revision, keep all the records, rough drafts of the assignments so that if any missing point is identified, it can be corrected at the same time.
5. Citation and Referencing: The most important thing which can minimize and avoid the plagiarism in your assignments is doing proper systematic and organized citation and referencing. If any work, sentence, fact is taken, make proper quotation. Use the referencing styles for citation and referencing of an assignment. For example:
“In the 19th century slaves worked as long as there was light receiving little in the way of nutrition.” (Jefferson, 88)
This means the above quote is said by Thomas Jefferson can be read in his book at the page no 88. Referencing is an important point to remember while writing research material in any discipline of science, law etc. Some scientific definitions are universally accepted which are needed to be cited with proper naming and referencing.
By approaches the above mentioned steps, plagiarism in the assignment can be minimized. But due to shortage of time and other resources, the students often fall prey to plagiarized content and invite serious problematic situations. We, at ozassignments.com understand every basic problems and requirements of the students. This is why we have come up with plagiarism free online assignment help. With our plagiarism-free online assignment help students feel comfortable and confident. Be in touch with us for making an everlasting impression on your fellows and professors and scoring high grades in your assignments. Contact us today and get complete plagiarism free best online assignment help.