Delivery in day(s): 4
Home Health Care Proof Reading Services
Purpose of the research
The purpose of the research is to identify the benefits and the challenges the health care professionals and the nurses use to face when offering the home-based healthcare services to the elderly people. As per the view of (Guerriere, Wong, Croxford, Leong, McKeever & Coyte (2008), it is important for the Elderly people to get the health care services at the homely atmosphere so that they will be able to get the recovery at the quick rate than the other health care service offering methods. When a family member of an Elderly people uses to come to offer the healthcare services to the patient, then it may not be the effective one as caregiving is the stressful exercise often it goes beyond the capacity of the family member. At the same time, there are manycares giving practices based on the situation which uses to require the good training and the intervention of the skilled professionals. Because of the unexpected rate of the increase of the Elderly population, the increased number of the adults is now forced to take care of the Elderly people ion home-basedhealth care services.
This use to give the rise in the conflict between the wish of the healthcare professionals to make perfect balance in offering the care giving to the elder people and fulfilling the own needs of these adults. As a result, the challenging situation uses to come in front of these health care professionals and the nurses. This situation has created the mounting need for the specialized home care services for the Elderly people with the skilled and the specialized nurses for this field. The current study has discussed regarding the objectives relate to the Home health care and the benefits to the elderly along with the challenges in this field.
The objectives reacted to the research project are as below:
- To demonstrate the home health care services and also evaluate this care benefit for the elderly
With the help of this research objective, the outline of the health care services will be understood and at the same time, the care benefit using the nursing offering for the elderly health care can be evaluated.
- To assess the home healthcare concept in the perfect improvement of the quality of life for the elderly people.
With the help of this objective, the contribution of the home healthcare concept for the care offering to the elderly people for the development of the quality of life to mix with the normal flow of life with the other family members will be assessed.
- To demonstrate the way it gets the right home care provider for the Elderly people for the effective care offering to them.
With the help of this objective, the criteria of search and to get the correctcaregivers will be able to find out so that the Elderly people will get the correct set of health care services for the improvement of their health conditions in a quick rate.
- To create the correct set of the other benefits required by the healthcare givers along with the specialized home care offering by the skilled health care providers for the development of the quality of life for the Elder people.
With the help of this objective, the impact of the other benefits required by the healthcare professionals from the homely atmosphere on the professional's assistance offered by them will be evaluated so that the elderly people will be able to improve the quality of life in an effective manner.
- To propose the accurate situations for the requirement of the perfect arrangement of the home care service offering for the elderly and the loved ones in the family.
With the help of description of this research objective, the actual situation for the home-basedhealthcare requirements will be evaluated, and further planning can be made.
- To evaluate the perfect implementation of the outcome of the home-based health care offering to the Elder people for the improvement of their lifestyles with the improvement of their health conditions.
This objective will help the researcher to give the perfect idea regarding the perfect evaluation and the beneficial sides of the home-basedhealth care offerings the elder pooled for the overall improvement in their lifestyles to get mixed up with the other social interactions that wish to do.
- To assess the contribution of the informal caregiversof the family members of the Elderly people along with the perfect intervention of the skilled professionals to offer vocational assistance to them.
This objective will be used to assess the importance of intervention of both the informal and the formal caregiving facilities to the elderly people for the quick and the effective recovery.
- To analyze the challenges that the skilled and the professional caregivers use to face during the home-based care offering process to the elderly people.
This objective has been developed to identify the challenges faced by the professional caregivers during offering the skilled and efficient care to the elderly people in the form of the challenges to be faced by the professional health caregivers.
- To identify the important situational variables that the home-based health caregivers use to face during the home-based healthcare offering the program.
This objective is the extension of the previous objective to find out the situational variables that use to boost up and become the hindrances in the nursing practice related to the home-based healthcare offering to the Elderly people.
With the help of these objectives, the overall idea regarding the benefits of the home-based health care offering to the Elderly pole and the obstacles that the health caregivers use to face in this process can be outlined in a proper manner. Both the positive and the negative aspects of the home-based health care offering tote elderly people as per the requirement will be understood with the help of the description of these objectives in an effective manner.
Guerriere, D., Wong, A., Croxford, R., Leong, V., McKeever, P., & Coyte, P. (2008). Costs and determinants of privately financed home-based health care in Ontario, Canada. Health & Social Care in the Community.