Delivery in day(s): 4
Experimental Research Analysis Paper Editing Services
Internet of things has been growing as a technology as the global acceptance of this technology is very high. This leafs to the fact that the processing of the data management can be performed with the help of the platform of the internet of things. There is a huge difference that is notice in the terminology of man management in the time of the implementation of the platform of internet of things and the processing of the man management before the implementation of the terminology of the internet of things. There are several sections of the entire city that gets benefitted from the processing of the internet of things. The processing of the information technology helps in procuring the transport system and this helps in understanding the fact that the processing of the terminology have been helping the processing of the evolvement of the time saving stature .This helps in understanding the fact that the terminology that is being prosecuted will help in understanding the prosecution technique with utmost efficiency. Transportation has seek revolution in evolution of the terminology. The usage of internet of things in the section of medication is also another aspect of the data prosecution section. The department of the medication sector has very well accustomed with the processing of the technology of internet of things. This leads to the fact that the data management of the hospitals are maintained with highest efficiency. Smart cities have also decided to use the terminology of the internet of things in the commencement of criminal activities and detecting the criminals with the help of cctv cameras and other applications. Implementation of internet of things has been increasing in a daily basis and this acts as the main fact that the processing of the data management can be performed with the help of the data procurement. This acts as the main prosecution of the platform of the internet of things. This leads to the fact that the data prosecution can be performed with highest efficiency and this will lead to the prosecution of the data management.
Research problem overview
Challenges that are present in the course of the data management of the business management and management of a smart city are as follows:-
1. Vulnerability: Vulnerability to process the data that are stored in the data base acts as the main risk in the commencing of the technology. This ensures the fact that the terminology that is used in the processing of the data management can be proclaimed with the help of the loop holes that are present in the technology of the internet f things. In case the loop holes that are present in the data base of the system can be easily accessible by unauthenticated imposters. This might lead to the fact that the processing of the business organization as well as the processing of the data that are stored in the data base can be processed and modulated and this will affect the processing of the data management system (Beart 2015).
2. Data storage issues: Data that will be stored in the data base will be processed with the help of the data mining technology. This proves the fact that the data that are stored in the data base will be proclaimed with low stability and this can be a major reason for the processing of the management and this is the main reason that the imposters might gain access to the data that are stored in the data base. This instances acts as the reason that implicates the fact that the terminology that is being circumstanced will affect the business processing of the data centre.
Applications of technology
There are various types of applications in the context of the IoT in the smart cities. The main applications of the IoT in smart cities can be used in the area of transportation, traffic and street lights, waste management system, energy usage, smart parking and in the area of crime reduction.
1. Transportation:The application of the Iot can be used in the case of transportation of the city. The transportation can be managed by the usage of the public transit management. In this case real time location of the vehicles is determined. The main benefit of the tracking the vehicles is that the arrival of the public transportation systems at a particular stop can be determined. Thus the public transportation system can be enhanced. Also, inventory can be managed easily for the government assets or for any private assets using the implementation of the IoT. Products of the warehouses or any production centre can be managed and distributed easily by using the inventory management system. This helps to lower the cost of the transportation.
2. Traffic and Street Lights:The infrastructure of the city can be enhanced by the implementation of the internet of things and in this case smart traffic lights and street lights can be used. In the case of the traffic lights management system smart sensors can be used which can detect the traffic congestion in a particular area. Therefore the traffics cab be managed according to the congestion intensity of the area. Also, using the smart devices, priority can be given to the vehicles which are in emergency such as ambulances and police car by creating green corridor. The street lights can be also controlled using the internet of things. In this case the intensity of the street lights can be controlled automatically. In the night the intensity of the lights will be at peak condition where in the daylight cases this street lights will be automatically turned off.
3. Waste management system: Using the smart monitoring system of the internet of things waste can be managed easily. In this case the smart sensor system can be used which will be able to detect the level of the wastage in the dustbin. Thus by detecting the level of the wastage proper actions can be taken when the dustbin will be full. Also, this smart sensors can be used for differentiating between the biodegradable and non-biodegradable waste items. With this the monitoring system can detect the individuals who are dumping the garbage other than in the dustbin so that a fine can be collected from them.
4. Energy usage management: A properly implemented IoT system is able to detect all the energy used in a particular area which can be a factory or a small business. With the tracking of the energy consumed by the factories or by any small business it is also able to track the consumption of the energy at the point of energy distribution. In this energy usage management system smart meter sensors can be used. Thus it is able to track the energy consumption of each and every devices separately. By analysing the energy usage of the devices individually it can be determined which equipment is using vast amount of power and can be replaces if needed. Also, real-time monitoring system of the energy usage can give the chance for effectively manage the budget for the energy usage.
5. Smart parking: The implementation of the IoT system can effectively manage the flow of the traffic by the implementation of the smart parking. In this case the smart sensors are used to detect a free space for parking in a parking lot. This smart sensors can intelligently allocate the parking slots to the drivers to minimize the traffic congestion in a particular area. This system can inform the drivers about the free parking slots in the area where the car is present. While the driver is driving the car this system can dynamically update the driver about the free parking in the area where the car is present.
6. Crime Reduction:Crime can reduced in the city by the implementation of the IoT applications. The CCTV cameras and smart sensors for the individual identification can be installed throughout the city. Every persons in the city can be tracked by the CCTV cameras. So, when any people conduct any crime he or she can be tracked by using the CCTV camera footage. With this the smart identification system can help to identify the criminals.
The smart city technology is like the other normal cities but it uses some smart technologies to run some basic things of the city efficiently. In this case smart sensors are used for collecting the data from the environment of the city. Collected electronics data from the environment is used for managing and monitor the traffic, waste, water supply network, citizens of the city and many more other things of the city (Kaur & Maheshwari 2016). This smart managing and monitoring system of the city can enhance the quality of the life in the city. With the enhanced quality this technology can reduce the costs of the services in the city. Also, resource consumption can be managed easily in the city. The concept of the smart city works on some of the frameworks. This framework includes the technological framework, human framework, institutional framework, energy framework and the data management framework. To implement the services of the smart city internet of thing and the cloud based services need to be implemented in the city. This interface of the services can be accessed by the smart phones, networks and the RFID devices. Theoretically, by implementing this smart devices, any part of the city can be converted as a smart city. This technology is able to make the cities better by replacing old analog system of the city with the new modern digital assets. This modern assets include the smart energy, smart data, smart transportation system, smart mobility and smart infrastructure. For all the digital assets which are mentioned above sensor is the main thing. With the sensors this technology also includes the visibility devices such as the CCTV cameras and the storage devices for the storing the data gathered from the sensors. All of these technologies merged together for getting the ultimate benefit of the internet of things in the smart city.
Research issues & challenges
Research Issue and challenges that are present in the course of commencement of the data management include the fact that the methodology will procure the processing of the data comprehension. The main issue that hampers the research proposition includes the fact that the business commencement will be performed with higher efficiency. In case the proficiency will get procured, the researchers do not get enough information to complete their research in. as the entire research processing will be commenced with the functioning of the data that are stored in the data base. The main issue that was present in the course of the data collection is that implementation of the technology of internet of things in the field of man management is not very much present in the journals that can be researched by the processing of the data management. This is one of the main instance that will terminate the research processing and this is the main aspect that the research methodology gets affected as adequate data is not present in the processing of the data management and this is the main reason that the proclamation of research could not be carried out in a proper way. The journals that are present are not very well accustomed and this is the main reason that the processing of the data prosecution of gets least efficient.
The work that is proclaimed in the functioning of the data management incurs the terminology that the functioning of the data organization can be performed with the help of the data proclamation and works like the termination of process management can be performed with the help of the data proclamation as the data that are conserved in the terminology of smart city will increase the functioning of the data commencement and this is the sole reason that the definition of the smart city rotates around the transition of the data management. The process of implementing digitization in the process of transportation is one of the biggest transcription in the processing of the data center. Transportation sector is the most highly affected and the affect that the terminology of internet of things has brought in can be described as one of the most revolutionary technology that will procure advanced terminology of the data management.
Proposed solutions to solve the research issues
Solution that must be implemented in order to resolve the research issues are as follows: -
The data that are present in the journals must be found out with the processing of the data management.
This also deals with the fact that the processing data censing will improve the data that are present in the journals and this is the main reason that the management of the data that are termed as the processing of the data management will be fulfilled with the help of the data management. Providing proper terminology regarding the functioning of the process will incur that the functioning of the data center will bring positive affect in the research methodology of researchers.
The proposal for improving the cities around the world was an exciting and innovation process as well. The term smart city has been coined many times throughout the years, but the innovation of IOT was still in its infancy and hence the adoption of IOT on smart city was not possible in full fledge. However as over the years the development of IOT has seen a drastic improvement, the possibility of IOT in smart city also improved a lot. With the innovation of machine to machine communication and it first appeared in the market in 2001, since then a lot of improvement has been made in this domain. The addition of RFID or the radio frequency tag with IOT in 2008 has made it lot easier and effective to track device in the IOT network. However it was not before 2012 that RFID technology was actually integrated with the IOT network while solving the previous issues, in 2014 the cloud computing saw its debut in the IOT technology and this was the first time that the cloud computing technology was integrated with the IOT technology with robust framework. RFID technology with cloud computing helps in implementing smart transportation which is a major component for designing the smart city. From 2016 to 2018 some outstanding improvement has also been made. One such technology is the integration block chain technology with the IOT framework that has the potential to completely revolutionize the IOT application for smart city.
Some important innovation in this regard is mentioned bellow that has made the IOT technology more innovative and powerful over the years:
1. 2002: commercialization of 16 bit micro controller
2. 2004: improvement in device to device communication with support for communication between 8 to 10 devices
3. 2008: commercialization of 16 bit micro controller with support for the wireless communication
4. 2010: commercialization of cloud computing
5. 2014: big data technology integration with the cloud framework
Hence from the analysis it can be stated that the data there has been an immense growth in the technology of the project management (Sadowski and Pasquale 2015).
From the discussion it can be stated that the implementation if smart city has been increasing in a very fast rate and this leads to the fact that the production of the data processing will be terminated with the help of the technology of internet of things. This includes that terminologies are processing of the internet of things will incudes the processing of the data proclamation. The rate of growth of the technology in the field of man management has been noteworthy. This is the main reason that the data management will be processed with the help of the technology that is ever evolving nature. This is the main reason that the functioning of the project management is performed with highest efficiency (Fortino & Trunfio 2014). The main processing that is incurred in the management of the processing will help in completion of the project in a better way. With the implementation of the framework of the smart city analytics, the main advantage that is perceived will implement the processing of the data transcription. This also helps in understanding the fact that the criminals that are present in the city can be kept a track on and this will ensure the fact that the government will be able to keep a track on the processing of data management and this will lead to better projection of data management.
Recommendations that must be implemented in order to manage the processing of the implementation of the project commencement are as follows: -
The data that are present in the processing of the data management must be performed with the help of the processing of the data procurement terminology. The main reason of centralizing the data is that the data that are stored in the data base must be visible to the higher authority of the organization for better man management of the entire city (Balakrishna 2014)
Another main project management of the transaction of the project is that the data management will procure the fact that the data that are present in the data base of the organization will entertain the functioning of the imposters. In case the imposers gets hold of the data that are stored in the data base, they can cause problem in the commencing of the project and the government will lose its man management efficiency. This will lead to the fact that the data processing will affect the business terminology and will cause the project to fail initially. To protect the project from these imposters implementation of the software that protect them from the imposter must be implemented (Ali, Gao & Mileo 2015).
Despite several advantages that are present in the man management of the smart city, there are few disadvantages. These disadvantages can be mitigated with the help of the recommendation that are present in the completion of the project management. In case the recommendations are followed, the projection of data processing will be done with the help of the business management.
1. Fortino, G., & Trunfio, P. (Eds.). (2014). Internet of things based on smart objects: Technology, middleware and applications. Springer Science & Business Media.
2. Tao, M., Ota, K., & Dong, M. (2018). Locating Compromised Data Sources in IoT-enabled Smart City: A Great-Alternative-Region-based Approach. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
3. Anthopoulos, L., Janssen, M., & Weerakkody, V. (2019). A unified smart city model (USCM) for smart city conceptualization and benchmarking. In Smart Cities and Smart Spaces: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools, and Applications (pp. 247-264). IGI Global.
4. Lynggaard, P. and Skouby, K.E., 2016. Complex IoT Systems as Enablers for Smart Homes in a Smart City Vision. Sensors, 16(11), p.1840.
5. Bibri, S.E., 2018. The IoT for smart sustainable cities of the future: An analytical framework for sensor-based big data applications for environmental sustainability. Sustainable Cities and Society, 38, pp.230-253.
6. Sadowski, J. and Pasquale, F.A., 2015. The spectrum of control: A social theory of the smart city.
7. Colding, J., & Barthel, S. (2017). An urban ecology critique on the “Smart City” model. Journal of Cleaner Production, 164, 95-101.
8. Tanwar, S., Tyagi, S., & Kumar, S. (2018). The Role of Internet of Things and Smart Grid for the Development of a Smart City. In Intelligent Communication and Computational Technologies(pp. 23-33). Springer, Singapore.
9. Mick, T., Tourani, R., & Misra, S. (2018). Laser: Lightweight authentication and secured routing for ndn iot in smart cities. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 5(2), 755-764.
10. Kakderi, C., Komninos, N., & Tsarchopoulos, P. (2016). Smart cities and cloud computing: Introduction to the special issue. Journal of Smart Cities, 2(1), 1-3.
11. Khatoun, R., & Zeadally, S. (2016). Smart cities: concepts, architectures, research opportunities. Communications of the ACM, 59(8), 46-57.
12. Beart, P. (2015). Evolving to an Ecosystem of IOT Applications. The Journal of the Institute of Telecommunications Professionals, 9(4), 16-20.
13. Balakrishna, C. (2014, September). Enabling technologies for smart city services and applications. In Next Generation Mobile Applications, Services and Technologies (NGMAST), 2014 6th International Conference on (pp. 223-227). IEEE.
14. Jalali, R., El-Khatib, K., & McGregor, C. (2015, February). Smart city architecture for community level services through the internet of things. In Intelligence in Next Generation Networks (ICIN), 2015 18th International Conference on (pp. 108-113). IEEE.
15. Ali, M. I., Gao, F., & Mileo, A. (2015, October). Citybench: A configurable benchmark to evaluate rsp engines using smart city datasets. In International Semantic Web Conference (pp. 374-389). Springer, Cham.
16. Shah, J., & Mishra, B. (2016, January). IoT enabled environmental monitoring system for smart cities. In Internet of Things and Applications (IOTA), International Conference on(pp. 383-388). IEEE.
17. Kaur, M. J., & Maheshwari, P. (2016, March). Building smart cities applications using IoT and cloud-based architectures. In Industrial Informatics and Computer Systems (CIICS), 2016International Business LawConference on (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
18. Patti, E., & Acquaviva, A. (2016, September). IoT platform for Smart Cities: Requirements and implementation case studies. In Research and Technologies for Society and Industry Leveraging a better tomorrow (RTSI), 2016 IEEE 2nd International Forum on (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
19. Rathore, M. M., Ahmad, A., & Paul, A. (2016, October). IoT-based smart city development using big data analytical approach. In Automatica (ICA-ACCA), IEEE International Conference on (pp. 1-8). IEEE.