Delivery in day(s): 4
COIT20270 Android Mobile Application Development Editing Services
Hardware and software requirements
1. Mobile devices are required to run this android application.
2. The mobile should be a Smartphone.
3. RAM should be more than 1 GB.
Android version should be 6 or Higher
I have tested this developed application on the following mobile devices:
1. onePlus 5T (version v7.1.1 )
2. Samsung Galaxy Note8 (version v7.1)
3. XiaomiMi7(Android v8)
4. OnePlus6 (Android v8.0)
5. MotorolaMotoX4(Android v7.1)( Docs.kony, 2017)
Features of the application that has been implemented
The Poker notes mobile application has been developed in Eclipse IDE. The app have the following functionalities:
Startup page of the mobile Android application
The startup page of the application must display the all player list.
The startup page of the application displays the all player list.
when user click on one of the players
A new page must open which allows user to enter poker notes
A new page opens which allows the user to enter poker notes.
When user enter poker notes and click on save notes
These data should be saved in the local database at the current time.
These data saves in the local database at the current time.
When user clicks on show entries
The saved poker notes with time should display
The saved poker notes with time displays.
Feature 1:Startup page of the mobile Android application. When we run the application the following Start home page will be opened:
Feature 2: When user clicks on one of the players
When the user selects one of the players then the profile of the player will be opened. On the top of the page, the current date will be displayed. Below the data, the user can enter poker notes. Below poker notes, there is an option available to save and show the data. The user can go next, previous and home page from player page.
Features 3: When user enters poker notes and click on save notes entries
The user can enter poker notes as shown below in the screenshots and save notes entries.
When the user clicks on save notes entries then app asks the user for confirmation to save the data as shown below in the screenshots:
Feature 4:When user clicks on show entries
When the user clicks on show entries then all the notes will be displayed as shown below in the screenshots :
Feature 5:When the user clicks on next button then next player page will be displayed.
Features 6: when back button is pressed then mobile device open a dialog box asking user for confirmation to save the data
Features 7:when the user clicks on save all and send all then all the entries will be cleared as shown below in the screenshots.
Send all and save all clear all the entries.
Additional functionality that can be added to this app
1. Feedback option should include collecting feedback from the users.
2. Refer and earn option so that many users use this application
3. Help option to provide help to customer
4. Contact option should include so that customer can contact to admin for any query.
The following ethical issue has been considered while developing the app:
1. The application has been developed by following all the government policies, all the project management’s rules, and regulation.
2. The developed application is secure because the data is stored in the local database so data can’t be misused by any other person, the only mobile owner can use data stored in local database.
3. The team develops the application by following company rules (YTH, 2015).
Docs.kony ,2017, Hardware and Software Requirements. Viewed 20 December 2017, http://docs.kony.com/konylibrary/visualizer/visualizer_user_guide/Content/HardwareReqs.htm
Hathibelagal, A., 2016, Android From Scratch: How to Store Application Data Locally. Viewed 20 December 2017, https://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/android-from-scratch-how-to-store-application-data-locally--cms-26853
YTH, 2015, Creating a Mobile App, viewed 20 December 2017,http://yth.org/creating-a-mobile-app-privacy-ethics-points-to-discuss-with-your-developers/