COIT20267 Computer Forensics Assignments Solution
Scrambled Bits Recovery
This assignment is utilized to recover the mixed bits by utilize the computerized forensics tool. Different advanced forensics tools are accessible yet, here we are pick the Winhex computerized forensics too to recuperation the mixed bits since this device is utilized to give the viableinformation technologyrecovery. The Winhex forensics tool is amazingly valuable for space of information recuperation, low level data adjusting and PC crime scene investigation. It is used to recuperation and modifying the going with points of view like ROM, PC flash, floppy and that's only the tip of the iceberg. Along these lines, various affiliations use Winhex gadget to give the capable and great information recuperation process for an affiliation. This instrument has numerous features (Advances in Digital Forensics 9, 2016), for instance,
It has scripting and programming interfaces
1. Encode records.
2. Support archive of any size
3. Wipe drives.
4. Make hashes and checksums.
5. Join and split records.
6. Extensive program help
7. Import all the catch board positions
8. Editing data structures using positions
9. Comparing and dismembering the records
10. The Winhex tool furthermore has the printing, minute window trading and unpredictable number generator.
11. Convert between the Intel hex, ASCII, combined and that is only the start.
12. It uses the diverse information recuperation frameworks.
13. Diving and uniting the even and odd words and bytes.
It has plate editor for floppy circles, CD-ROM, adroit media, floppy circles, hard circles and anything is possible from that point.
It part and associating the reports
1. Disk cloning
2. Examine and investigate records.
3. Recapture information.
To recover mixed bits by utilizing beneath steps. To begin with, client needs to open the Winhex tool (Altheide & Carvey, 2011)
Open the scrambled bits which is given text file by select the window start center to click the file and choose the open. It is illustrated as below.
After, execute the scrambled bits. This process is exposed beneath (Bodden, 2017).
Once execution is finished and it shows the Congratulations! You have successfully unscrambled bits in this file.