Delivery in day(s): 3
Marketing Types Assignment Help
The companies use marketingto communicate with the customer and transfer the knowledge of their products in the market. Marketing is one of the most essential and crucial part with help of which the companies attract the customers to buy their products and services. As the competition is getting fierce day by day due to entry of several companies in the same domain, it is becoming really hard rock to crack for the companies to stay ahead in the focus. Due to boom in IT, marketing practices are also influenced. Companies use various innovative marketing types to remain in the lime light. Some of the most popular and widely used marketing types are described here:
- Affinity Marketing: This marketing type is also known as partnershipmarketing. To capture customer’s attention at the same time, multiple companies all together form a partnership. This marketing creates a link between the participating companies. This partnership marketing profits all the participating parties.
- Article Marketing: Articles can prove to be a marketing potential technique to communicate the expertise. In some cases, articles or white papers are used to carry and convey technical information to some specific buyers. Amazon.comhas specified part for whitepapers.
- Alliance Marketing: This marketing is undertaken by many entities which promote a product or service so that all the stakeholderscan be benefited.
- Ambush Marketing: In ambush marketing a company advertises its products without paying money in connection with a big public event. It is majorly targeted at public events, sport events etc.
- B 2 B Marketing: The business to business marketing. One company sells it services or products to other company that in turn resell the same services.
- Brand Marketing: This marketing builds a particular brand image for product promotion to target audiences.
- Call to Action Marketing (CTA): CTA marketing is used on websites in form of banners, texts or graphics. These banners, graphics are instructions to the audience to provoke them for an immediate response. (Such as Call Now, Find out More, Click Here for More, Visit Us, Contact Us, Visit Store Today etc).
- Close Range Marketing (CRM): CRM is a form of Proximity Marketing. This type of marketing is used to promote the products with customer’s interaction. Bluetooth technology is implemented for content transfer to cellular device within the transmitting range. FM and Wi-Fi is also use.
- Cloud Marketing: This one of the fastest emerging marketing types in present time. Cloud marketing uses internet. All the marketing resources are transferred online. Example Amazon.com.
- Community Marketing: This type of marketing promotes loyalty and customer satisfaction. It also leads to word of mouth marketing. It engages the customers in active customer conversation.
- Content Marketing: Companies use content marketing for product communication and promotion. It educates the customers about the products or services by means of writing and publishing the content.
- Direct Marketing: In database marketing, the companies directly interact with the customers by using mails, emails, texts, fliers etc.
- Database Marketing: The information from the database of the customers is used to create communication techniques with help of media.
- Digital Marketing: Digital marketing includes use of PDAs such as Smartphones, computers, tablets, digital billboardsetc. Digital marketing highly depends on internet marketing also to inform the customers and production promotion. Digital marketing is done with help of new digital technologies, kiosk marketing, direct response TV marketing, telemarketing, catalogue marketing, direct mail marketing, online marketing etc.
- Diversity Marketing: Diversity marketing uses various cultural diversities such as beliefs, expectations, and tastes and needs so that specified marketing can be campaigned accordingly.
- Freebie Marketing: Also known as the razor and blade business model. Companies sell one item at low price so that the sales of a complementary good can be increased.
- Free Sample Marketing: In initial phases, companies give away free samples to the customer to for product promotion.
- Email Marketing: Due to regular use of internet, marketers have adopted email marketing to communicate with customers.
- Event Marketing: Event marketing is becoming a way to drive sales. Customers need reason to shop. Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is a part of USA culture which connects two events together that customer loves.
- Guerrilla Marketing: Guerrilla marketing is one of the unconventional and inexpensive approaches of marketing types. It includes graffiti, sticker bombings, flyers, posting, billboards etc to attract wide customer attraction in less time.
- Relationship Marketing: It is a form of transactional marketing. Instead of selling something all the time, the companies sometimes also focus on building relationships with the customers.
- Transactional Marketing: This marketing concentrates on a single point of sale transactions. The concentration is applied to increase the individual sales.
- Word of Mouth Marketing: This is passing information from person to person orally. One person refers the marketing to another person.
- Viral Marketing: It focuses on spreading information from person to person with help of many unconventional methods such as social media marketing.
- Telemarketing: (Inside sales, telesales): It’s a method of direct sales. A salesperson either on phone or through a subsequent face to face or we conferencing appointment sales the products.
These are some common types of marketing which companies use to meet out their marketing purposes. Apart from these methods there are several other methods of marketing are also used such as:
- Outbound marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Cause marketing
- Scarcity marketing
- Undercover marketing
- Mass marketing
- Seasonal marketing
- PR marketing
- Evangelism marketing
- Offline marketing
- Newsletter marketing
- Tradeshow marketing
- Search marketing
- Reverse marketing
- Niche marketing
- Cross media and Social marketing
- Drip Marketing
- B2C marketing (business to customer)
- Humanistic marketing
- Brand lover marketing
- Personalized marketing
- Cult tural marketing
Get the best online assignment help at ozassignmenthelp.com.au. Contact us today and get all kind of online assignment help. Marketing assignment help is now offered by the best online assignment help provider,