Part 1- Introduction The report contains the...
In the modernized and highly competitive world, every person is heading towards achieving their goals with their maximum effort. Learning is considered as the biggest effort. The more you learn, more are the chances to reach towards the destination you are willing for. Each and every student is running in the phase of learning. But the learning of language requires time and dedication. If you will acquire fluency in different languages, you can avail various benefits. At all ages, learning languages can be beneficial and exciting, as it offers both intellectual and practical benefits. Therefore, you can get the success with it.
Learning a foreign language, other than your native language, plays an important role. It will help you to understand your origin and belongingness. You can see the whole new world with a different perspective and therefore, enhances your intelligence. New language helps you to gain new confidence in your personality. You can open up new facets of your growth. There are different cultures through which you can get the insight of their customs and the method of living which is different from your own native cultural background. It will helps in broadening your horizons by keeping you happy and content. Learning language different from your native language helps in bringing positive changes in your life. You can achieve personal and academic excellence. You can also increase your awareness for a new linguistic style.
There are some of the reasons that show the importance of learning new languages in a student’s life, some of them are:
1. Increased opportunities at work -the world is now all about working on a global platform. And your performance on a global platform depends largely on how much you are aware of a different language. Learning a second language gives you more options of work. Do not miss the opportunities of your growth. The knowledge of a second language opens the doors of opportunities when people know that you are capable and comfortable working in another region of the world. Even for studying abroad, you must know the language of that country. Then you will get a better understanding of your environment and interact with your teachers more comfortably.
2. Enhanced intellect: Learning several languages boost your mental strength and expands your horizons of thinking. This is more applicable if you learn a language completely different from your native language. It increases your cognitive thinking, improves memory, and makes you more attentive. There is also a decrease in age-induced cognitive impairment.
3. Better Personality: Enhanced multi-linguistic capabilities contribute to the evolution of your overall personality. You are considered with great regard amongst your peers. You turn to be an impressive person with this talent. It helps you to develop such skills that your confidence level is raised. You can also feel a kind of brightness and genesis of self-belief in yourself when you learn a new language.
4. Increased creativity: Learning a second language improves your problem-solving ability and the power to think more logically. Students having multilingual expertise tend to be more creative than those who speak one language. You can express yourself with new words and proverbs. Your vocabulary increases while learning different languages. Your ability of divergent thinking evolves, which helps you to discover multiple solutions to one problem. The horizon of thought process gets widened with development of multi-linguistic talent.
5. Exposure to new cultures: You must see how people with expertise over more than one language easily mix with other people and are more exposed to their cultures. Nothing better than learning the different languages can help you closer to the people of regional diversity. If you can converse in their language, you can talk or discuss anything with them in their native tongue. If you can read their language, that will give an additional benefit from academic and job perspective. You learn about new cultures and traditions which would be an entirely new experience of your life.
6. Increase in learning capability: Learning to read and write different sets of foreign language increase your capacity to learn more. You can achieve academic excellence. While in college, you are at your learning phase of your studies and rimming with fresh ideas and zeal. Learning a new language definitely enhances your learning capability. Moreover, some universities, a different language are added in the curriculum in which you need to score well for getting good academic grades. For that, having knowledge of an additional language is required. It will be beneficial for you in giving better academic performance.
7. Better Experience while traveling: Traveling opens your mind to new worlds. It helps you to know more. But travelling with the awareness of the dialect of that particular region gives you an added advantage. You can mingle with the people and their culture. Knowledge of their language is regarded greatly by the local people of any place. They would greet you with warmth and friendliness. You will seem to form a bond of friendship with them. You will be taken off by them in a better way. It is believed that when you know a language of some place you respect that place and its people. You can connect with people in a better way.
When you learn a new language you are at a better footing. You can gain more, give more and spread more among people. Learning a foreign language helps you to excel in academic and develop your personality. In future you have better prospects of being successful in your work. It is therefore very essential to learn more than one foreign language with expertise in speaking, reading (and writing, if possible).OZ Assignment sample service provideris one such assignment writing help companies which interacts with students from all corners of the world.
We provide assistance in assignment writing to students who are from various cultural backgrounds and connect with us online. We have learnt the importance of language learning from our association with them. Thus, we can strongly say that learning a language is beneficial for students belonging to any region of the world. For any query, feel free to contact You can solve your assignments to the best of your abilities and knowledge.
Disclaimer - Company will not take any responsibility of any type of academic misconduct done by an individual. The views expressed in this post are that of the author and not those of ozassignments