Part 1- Introduction The report contains the...
Traumatic stress Disorder Proof Reading Services
This Traumatic stress Disorder Assignment Brief choose either a specific anxiety disorder or a specific mood disorder. Using current and evidence-based references briefly (300 – 400 words) describe the condition, including:
- Predisposing factors
With reference to the Clinical Reasoning Cycle:
- Outline the elements of a mental state examination specific to this condition, and 3 problems typically associated with patient deterioration. Provide a rationale for the inclusion of each element in the MSE
- Identify two medications that may be used to manage this condition. Include the rationale for administration to a patient with the specific condition. Briefly discuss at least two key nursing considerations (for each medication) when caring for a patient receiving this medication (300 – 400 words)
- Identify nursing actions for this condition derived from either recovery-focused practice or trauma-informed care. Include in your discussion:
- A brief overview of recovery-focused practice or trauma-informed care
- Goals for use of the identified actions for the chosen condition
- Deficits in nursing knowledge or skills that may hinder success of the actions
- Clinical and environmental barriers to effective implementation
- Methods by which these barriers can be overcome
A brief introduction and conclusion is required. The introduction should introduce the topic and succinctly state the purpose of the assignment. The conclusion should effectively and concisely draw together all elements of the topic.
1. Describes Condition
Well-developed analysis of the pathophysiology/ risks and causes - all aspects included.
2. Mental State Assessment and problem identification
- Reflects accurate recognition of health assessment data appropriate for condition
- The 3 identified problems are relevant and clearly articulated and supported by current literature
3. Treatment goals of care and their importance
- The 3 goals selected are highly relevant to achieving an outcome for each problem. The importance of each goal is addressed.
4. Evidence-based nursing strategies specific to condition
- The nursing care strategies and their rationale are clearly described and are well supported by best evidence.
5. Academic standard of paper
- Work is the required length and presented in the correct format. Very few issues with syntax.
- Sources/quotes used to support information are reputable and current and are acknowledged and referenced according to APA.