Delivery in day(s): 4
Strategic Marketing Management Assignment Brief
This strategic marketing management assignment brief have weighting 20% off and learning outcomes of new marketing concepts
Please write an essay along the following guidelines:
- Analyze and critique the ‘new marketing paradigm concept and its implications on competition in marketing. Specifically, conduct a critical review of contemporary literature on the ‘globalization of markets’ concept and its implications on competition in marketing.
- Explain the ‘new marketing paradigm’ concept. In your explanation, clearly show the link between ‘new marketing strategy’ concept and competition in marketing.
- Critically analyze and compare different authors’ views on the validity and applicability of the ‘new marketing paradigm’ concept.
- Assume a situation in which a successful global company has extended its ‘foothold’ onto the local New Zealand market. Discuss how a contemporary domestic firm (in the same industry as a global company) is likely to react to such a move by considering the following questions.
- What is the link between interfirm rivalry and market commonality?
- What is the link between interfirm rivalry and resource similarity?
- Will the domestic firm initiate interfirm rivalry?
Note: please consider any one global company and any one domestic company operating in the same industry of your choice.
- Considering current trends in global markets in the industry discussed in question 2 above, discuss two ways in which New Zealand domestic firms can survive and thrive. Support your discussions with a variety of authentic resources. Please provide at least ten resources in your article. These resources must be properly referenced using the APA approach.
Analysis and critique of the new marketing paradigm:
- A clear explanation of NMP
- A clear explanation of link between and NMP and competition in marketing
- A critical Analysis and comparison of different author views on validate and applicability of NMP
- A clear discussion of whether the domestic firm will initiate interfirm rivalry
- A clear discussion of the link between interfirm rivalry and market commonality
- A clear discussion of the link between interfirm rivalry and resource similarity
Ways NZ firms can survive and thrive
- A clear discussion of two ways in which local firms in New Zealand can survive and thrive in the current global market
Structure and Format
- Clear, meaningful opening and closing
- Well organized, logical, and coherent essay
- Effective formatting, conforming to professional standards
- No grammatical errors
- A correct referencing style (APA)
- At least ten sources included in the article