Delivery in day(s): 3
Perdisco Assignment Questions
Transactions for June
You will use the following five weeks of transactions as you complete the books for June. Note that the transactions are divided into five separate weeks. This is because you will not enter this whole list of transactions in any one page. You will be given five separate pages in which to enter the transactions for that week for each of the five weeks.
1. Issued Cheque No. 710 for $9,000 to pay Blue Blazer Realty for two month's worth of rent in advance.
2. Issued Cheque No. 711 to Office Supplies Warehouse for the purchase of $339 worth of office supplies.
3. Paid the full amount owing to Hike, Cheque No. 712.
4. Jump Around paid the full amount owing on their account.
5. Paid sales staff wages of $2,382 for the week up to and including yesterday, Cheque No. 713. Note that $1,143 of this payment relates to the wages expense incurred during the last week of May.
6. Made payment of $937 to State Power for 3 months of electricity up to and including 31 May, Cheque No. 714.
7. Purchased 13 Downhill Snowboards from Hike for $360 each, terms net 30.
8. Paid the full amount owing to J. J. Spud, Cheque No. 715. Payment fell within discount period.
9. Sold 18 White Water Rafts to Croquet and Cricket for $592 each, Invoice No. 446.
10. Paid sales staff wages of $2,282 for the week up to and including yesterday, Cheque No. 716.
11. Mick's Sporting Goods paid the full amount owing on their account. Since Mick's Sporting Goods has been a loyal customer from the day the business commenced, a 10% discount was given for this early repayment.
12. Made cash sale of 11 Melon Watt Skateboards for $312 each.
13. Paid the full amount owing to Sports 'R Us, Cheque No. 717.
14. Paid the full amount owing to Extreme Sports Inc, Cheque No. 718.
15. Purchased 15 Downhill Snowboards from Extreme Sports Inc for $450 each, terms 2/10, n/30.
16. Sold 11 DropZone Parachutes to Jump Around for $504 each, Invoice No. 447.
17. Purchased 17 Melon Watt Skateboards from Sports 'R Us for $176 each, terms net 30.
18. Balls 'n All paid $700 in partial payment of their account.
19. Paid sales staff wages of $2,396 for the week up to and including yesterday, Cheque No. 719.
20. Made cash sale of 43 Extreme GPSenabled Helmets for a list price of $280 each. A trade discount of 20% applies.
21. Croquet and Cricket returned 6 White Water Rafts that were originally sold for $592 each on 11 June. These items cost $344 each and were not faulty or damaged. Issued a Credit Note for $3,552.
22. Received a purchase order from Balls 'n All. Created a corresponding sales order to deliver 33 DropZone Parachutes to this customer for $504 each, Invoice No. 449.
23. Paid the full amount owing to Extreme Sports Inc, Cheque No. 720. This payment relates to the credit purchase that was made in the previous week.
24. Sold 85 Downhill Snowboards to Jump Around for $624 each, Invoice No. 448.
25. Ordered 18 Downhill Snowboards from Sport Borders for $450 each. Agreed terms with Sport Borders are 2/10, n/30.
26. Paid sales staff wages of $1,943 for the week up to and including yesterday, Cheque No. 721.
27. Delivered 33 DropZone Parachutes to Balls 'n All for $504 each, Invoice No. 449. These items were ordered on the 21st.
28. Made cash sale of 10 White Water Rafts for $592 each.
29. Croquet and Cricket paid the full amount owing on their account.
30. Returned 8 faulty Melon Watt Skateboards, originally purchased for $176 each, to Sports 'R Us. Received a Credit Note for $1,408.
Bank statement ~ June
This Perdisco Assignment price is 180$ for one time submission.