Delivery in day(s): 4
NIT5150 Advanced Object Oriented Programming Assignment
This assessment is designed to help your understanding of variables, types, constants, and operators and output, loops, if statements classes, objects, and functions.
The weight of this assessment is 20% of total assessment
You have to create a C# application that calculates and displays membership fees for N customers who registered for membership from a gym club based in Sydney, Australia. Declared a constant variable M to be equal to the largest digital of your student ID number. Assume M = 4, if the largest digit of your student id number is less than 4. The standard charges for membership are shown below:
Length of membership
Rate (including tax)
$ 40.0 per week
$35.5 per week
More than 16 weeks
$25.0 per week
1. The application should ask the user to enter the customer name, the number of months for membership, and yes or no to indicate whether the customer receives a special offer or not. The special offer will give customers a 20% discount on the membership no matter how many weeks they register.
2. Assume that the number of the week to be entered is an integer type with the range between 1 and 30. An error message should be issued if a user enters a value beyond this range and then re-entering is required.
3. Your program will also identify and display the information that includes the customer
4. Spending most, the customer spending least as well as counts of display how many members with the number of months are less than 8 weeks.
5. The application should be user-friendly by displaying appropriate welcome, exit and error message. Your program should be run as normal without changing any source code except setting M with a different value.
Your assignment will be marked based on the specified functionalities, use of loops and If statements, the use of classes and objects, input and output functionality, user-friendly features and report presentation.
Challenges face by students
In completing this makeup assignment, students faced many difficulties like lack of writing skills, making, making references etc. Such students can take help and guidance from our academic experts. Our experts will help you in the best way to your Advanced Object Oriented Programming.