Delivery in day(s): 4
COIT20261 Network Routing and Switching Assignment Brief
This Network Routing Switching Assignment Brief item relates to the course learning outcomes 1 to 5 in the course profile.
Please write your answers to all questions in the ‘Template for Your Answers’ Word template that is available from the course site. Upload only your completed template and not this question document. Please show all your necessary working and steps. Please ensure that you write your answers in your own words to avoid possible plagiarism and copyright violation. You can understand the Plagiarism Procedures by following the corresponding link in the CQUniversity Policies section of the Course Profile.
Given the following network in Figure 1, construct the routing table of router R1:
An organisation has been granted a block of addresses starting with the address 22.214.171.124/22. Create 4 subnets for this organisation with:
(a) the first subblock of 120 addresses,
(b) the second subblock of 60 addresses,
(c) the third subblock of 30 addresses,
(d) the fourth subblock of 12 addresses.
Begin the first subblock from the address 126.96.36.199 and minimise the subblock size in your allocation. Keep your subblocks contiguous.
An Ethernet frame carrying an IP packet was captured by Wireshark. The Ethernet header was removedand the remaining data (i.e. the payload, arranged in groups for readability, left to right) is the following:
Analyse the given data for layer 3 information:
- Identify the protocol version for layer 3.
- Identify the header length (remember to specify the units).
- Identify the service type.
- Identify the total length of the layer 3 packet (specify the units).
- Determine the identification value.
- Interpret the flag information.
- Determine the time to live value.
- What is the protocol value?
- What is the protocol used in layer 4?
- Identify the source IP address.
- Identify the destination IP address.
Analyse the payload of the IP packet (i.e. layer 4 segment):
- Identify the source port number.
- Identify the destination port number.
- What is the length of the data?
- Is it a packet from the client to the server or vice versa?
- What is the client process?
Investigate the wireless LTE technology and compile a brief report of around 1400 words. Your references (at least 5) may come from quality websites, white papers, government documents or published conference or journal papers.
Your report should include only the introduction (about 200 words), body (about 1000 words), conclusion (about 200 words) and the reference list (Do not include the executive summary and table of contents). Use the sub-headings given in the template and include in- text references in the body of the report. Use Harvard style of referencing for the list of references and in-text references.
- Features of the technology.
- Compare and contrast with WiMax.
- Key local service providers (e.g. services, performance.)
- Any other relevant information (e.g. developments.)
- Conclusion: A well written coherent conclusion
- References: Adhered to Harvard reference style
Given the following IPv6 addresses, answer the following questions.
- What is the full (expanded) address of the abbreviated IPv6 address: FE8A::A00:27FF:FED4:10BB?
- What is the type of block of the abbreviated IPv6 address FE8A::A00:27FF:FED4:10BB?
- What is the type of address of the abbreviated IPv6 address 0::188.8.131.52?
This assignment is subpart of COIT20261 Network Routing and Switching assignment, for complete assignment, prices may be vary, according to the need. So, book your assignments with us, order now