Delivery in day(s): 4
MN603 Wireless Networks and Security Assignments Help
This assignment explains about design and implementation of secure enterprise wireless network by considering the ethical implications, apply and evaluate wireless network security techniques in consideration of ethical implications and design and implement secure enterprise wireless networks.
This assessment has 20% value
The length of the assessment should be 2000-2500 words
Modern network architecture system considers wireless LAN of Secure enterprise as an important part. These networks can support mobile devices and provide connectivity unlike wired connections. The distribution of wireless network has evolved from guest access in conference rooms to limited hot zones of connectivity to cover it throughout the organization. Many of them are still insecure, as it leaves opportunities for the hackers to access the confidential information of an enterprise.
WPA2-Enterprise distribution includes the installment of a remote authentication with RADIUS server that configures access points with the server information, operating system with the encryption and IEEE 802.1x settings, and then connecting to your secure wireless enterprise.
The standard for passing EAP over a network is IEEE 802.1x. In this authentication framework, the user who wishes to be authenticated is the supplicant. The RADIUS server doing the authentication is the authentication server, and the device at the AP, such as a laptop or smartphone, is the authenticator.
In this assignment, students are required todesign and implement a secure enterprise wireless network, considering the ethical implications.
1. Explore the ethical implications in the design and implementation of a secure enterprise wireless network.
2. Design a secure enterprise wireless network, employing Boson Netsim.
3. Analysis of a secure enterprise wireless network using WPA2 and the RADIUS server, considering the following aspects:
4. Implementation of a secure enterprise wireless network using WPA2 and the RADIUS server.
5. Test and prove a successful of connectivity between clients using AP. You need to take a snapshot for the different phases of authentication, association, de-association, and pinging each other’s terminals on the same network
6. Demonstration in Week 11 during the Lab.
Note- The tutor will assign the groups, maximum number of students in a group is 3 and the students in each group should be from the same lab.
This assignment has following marking criterion:
1. Introduction (5 Marks)
2. Report Layout (5 Marks)
3. Explore ethical implications (10 Marks)
4. Design secure enterprise wireless network (15 Marks)
5. Analyze secure enterprise wireless network (15 Marks)
6. Implement secure enterprise wireless network (20 Marks)
7. Testing (5 Marks)
8. Demonstration (15 Marks)
9. Conclusion (5 Marks)
10. Reference style (5 Marks)
Challenges students might face
Students could face various problems in completing this assessment related to wireless network and security. Students can take help and guidance from our experts and get better grades in their assessments.