Delivery in day(s): 3
MKT501 Marketing Management assignment help
Marketing is an enterprise-wide opportunity for an organization to know its customers’ behavior and the markets they wish to take part in.
Marketing Management is concerned with recognizing, entering and developing markets and brings into line the organization’s resources to achieve its objectives.
This assignment has five assessments in total. These are the following:
Corporate objectives and approaches to
Markets segments and decision making
Evaluating marketing strategy and recommendations
a. Take on and complete the online quiz which covers questions regarding plagiarism and referencing
b. Students may attempt the quiz many times to achieve the minimum passing score of 18 to 20.
The length of this task is 600 words.
a. This assessment is planned to involve students in the topic and to start to create an understanding of key problems in marketing.
b. All three sections have 200 words each, including the theoretical ideas into your discussion from first 2 chapters of the text, and using secondary research, deliberate the following ideas and implement to your chosen organization.
1. Identify the concept of corporate objectives and evaluate an organization with information available in the public domain.
2. Discuss marketing orientation concepts (i.e. the marketing concept, the selling concept or production concept) Explain with examples which concept your organization follows.
3. What is your organization’s core marketing strategy? Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the current marketing strategy and explain how this strategy will help your organization reach its corporate objectives.
a. For this assessment, Report format should be used. Though, you don’t need to contain an executive summary of the first assessment.
b. Use an abbreviation of the questions as your section headings, for example (1) Corporative Objectives, (2) Market Orientation and (3) Core Marketing Strategy.
c. Use APA 6th edition for reference.
The next phase of marketing audit is for you to reflect the market for your chosen organization and assess the prospects and threats that are present in your selected organization. Discuss the following:
1. Briefly describe the industry market for your organization and evaluate current trends in:
c. Macro environment (PESTLE factor)
2. Outline and examine the major market segments of your organization and identify your primary and secondary target markets
3. Discuss the level of involvement your primary segment is likely to have towards your organization in terms of the decision making.
4. Describe the nature of competition in your industry. Explain and analyze your organization’s place in the market by comparing and contrasting its strengths and weaknesses to your main competitor.
5. Taking into consideration the primary segment, their level of involvement and the competition, create a positioning map for the marketplace.
The last phase of the marketing audit is for you to examine how fine the marketing mix of your organization is performing. Discuss the following:
1. Outline and describe the 8 marketing mix concepts theoretically and apply the components to one of your products offerings. As part of your application be sure to explain and evaluate all of the 8ps’ of marketing (product, prices, promotion, distribution, partnerships, people, processes and physical evidence).
2. Given your evaluation of your overall marketing strategies, the competition and broader contemporary issues facing marketers today, provide recommendations for your organization. Your recommendations should focus on each of the 8ps and illustrate how contemporary issues may impact on your organization and its marketing strategy.
Your support to learning and that of others is evaluated in this unit. Every week you should give to the in-class discussion of problems regarding marketing. Points will be awarded in accordance with the quality and quantity of comments and questions and for supporting colleague students. Most values are insightful questions, solutions, and references to fascinating websites, industry and media reports that offer aids to our deliberations and helpful tips and advice for a deal with problems.
Problems students may face in completing this assignment
While completing this assignment, students may face different problems like make appropriate reference list, lack of academic writing skills, lack of time etc. These students can take necessary help and guidance and can get higher marks in their academics.