Part 1- Introduction The report contains the...
MGT703 Knowledge Management Proofreading and Paper Editing service
Here, students will find important instructions and guidelines regarding their knowledge management assignment.
Assignment 2 (Case Study Assignment and Presentation)
In this assignment, you’re required to select an organization that successfully applied knowledge management solution. You are required to investigate the following:
1. Their knowledge management infrastructure: organization structure, culture, IT infrastructure and physical environment.
2. Technologies they used to simplify their knowledge management solutions.
3. Minimum two of their knowledge management systems: Discovery, capture, sharing or application systems.
4. The effect of their knowledge management solutions on: people, processes, products and organization performance.
5. Your exploration of the knowledge management solutions:
a. Solutions/initiatives that went right
b. Solutions/initiatives that failed and why
c. How could they improve
1. Group proposal (2-4 pages)
The total value of this task is 5%.
You are required to specify the following in the group proposal:
a. Objectives of your case study assignment
b. The company you selected
c. A brief about your case company
d. Team members
2. Group report
The value of this report is 17%.
You are required to complete this report in the word limit of 3000 words.
Recommended structure of the report:
a. Introduction to the assignment
b. Case organization brief
Section 2: Description of knowledge management infrastructure: organization structure, culture, IT infrastructure, physical environment.
Section 3: Technologies they used to facilitate their knowledge management solutions.
Section 4: knowledge management systems: Discovery, capture, sharing and application systems.
Section 5: the effect of their knowledge management solutions on: people, procedures, products and organization performance.
Section 6: Analysis
3. Group presentation (15 minutes)
Value: total value of the presentation is 5%.
This is an oral presentation in class.
4. Peer evaluations
Value: total value of this task is 3%.
Challenges students may face while completing this assignment
Students may face off several problems in completing this assignment task such as insufficient time, lack of academic writing skills and making appropriate references. We provide help and guidance to such students for their academic obstacles. Our expert writers will help you in the best way by which you can excel your academic career.