Part 1- Introduction The report contains the...
MGMT6003 Operations Management Proofreading and Paper Editing Services
The assessment of this subject provides students with the concepts, theories, and models which help operations form a design measurement, strategic perspective & performance management of operations.
1. You have to understand and apply research principles and methods applicable to MBA.
2. Apply operation management knowledge to practice
3. Put on creativity and initiative in the assessment
4. Utilize effective communication
1. Evaluate the values and quantitative methodologies to support decision creation in operations procedure scheduling, planning and inventory management.
2. Recognize the components of operations management function in different organizations & clearly show their link to decision making.
3. Evaluate the operation management roles in the strategic management of supply chain and operations.
Part 1 and part 2 of the assessment are interlinked and therefore students will utilize the knowledge and experience gained from part 1 and applies in part 2
The weight of this assessment part is 40%. Students will create an operations plans and a process map for a product or service.
1. Identify the critical components of operations management function in differing organizations and clearly demonstrate their relationship to decision making and value chain
2. Evaluate, apply and articulate the principles and quantitative methodologies to assist decision-making in operations process planning, scheduling and inventory management.
3. Critically evaluate the role of operations management in the strategic management of organizations and supply chains
1. Application of knowledge to practice
2. Understanding of research principles and methods applicable to MBA
3. Understanding and skills indicating creativity and initiative
4. Use of effective communication
Challenges may face by students
Students face off various problems in completing this assessment such as understanding the complex problems of making references, lack of writing skills etc. Students can take help and guidance of our marketing experts and excel their academic records.