Delivery in day(s): 4
Metro Hospital Assignment Brief
This metro hospital assignment brief in which we define the services of hospital like general surgical, general medical, oncology, vascular, ear, nose and throat, palliative care, ophthalmology and maternity and children’s services. It has good links with the Division of General Practitioners in the local area.
You have recently been employed as the Director of Informatics for the Metro Hospital in Brisbane. The Metro Hospital is a 363 bed facility on the North side of Brisbane. The services include general surgical, general medical, oncology, vascular, ear, nose and throat, palliative care, ophthalmology and maternity and children’s services. It has good links with the Division of General Practitioners in the local area. Your mandate is to lead the hospital to achieve level 7 of the HIMSS EMR Adoption Model by 2025. The hospital has a number of health care information systems and is currently at EMR Level 4. As a Health Informatics Professional, you took the job for this reason as you have always wanted to work in a fully electronic environment. You are certainly driven to achieve it. Using the below points, outline how you intend on achieving this.
- Outline what you would do in your analysis and planning when you first start;
- Articulate your strategy and timeframes to reach ‘fully digital’ status;
- What technical factors would you need to consider when building your Electronic Health Record and hy are these important? HINT: standards, terminologies?
- What systems would you use to support your strategy?
- What types of resources would you employ?
- How would you govern and manage the project?
- What risks do you see?
- How does your strategy align with that of Queensland and that of Australia?
OZ assignment help provide assignment services in Australia and assignment writing to our clients. Apart from that our professional writer can create effective assays.