Delivery in day(s): 4
MBA642 Project Initiation, Planning and Execution
This subject enhances the knowledge and understanding of students of a variety of Project Initiation, Planning and Execution.
The value of this assessment is 40% and it contains 40 marks. The word limit of this assessment is 1500 words.
You are needed to prepare a Project Schedule for the provided case study and submit the result as a report to a client. You will require research and choose a free trial for a project management software tool. And Gantt chart.
You need to prepare a plan for all activities needed to efficiently move the family. Compline a Gantt chart, review it and make all necessary refinements to meet the requirements of the family and their budget. As you refine your schedule, keep a record of what amendments you make and why.
You have to prepare a final report for submission to the client. The report requires including:
1. an overview of the provided scenario
2. the criteria and assumptions used to prepare the milestone plan and task list
3. a milestone plan
4. a list of the tasks and who is responsible for each task;
5. a Gantt chart (as an appendix) indicating the flow of tasks;
6. details of all adjustments made to the schedule, and why you made these adjustments; and
7. a personal reflection on the process.
Challenges students may face in completing this assignment
Students may face many challenges while completing this assignment such as lack of academic writing skills, making references list, inadequate time etc. Such students can take our experts’ help and guidance regarding their assignments. Our academic experts will help you in the best possible way.