Delivery in day(s): 5
MANM4000 Introduction to Management Assignment Brief
This MANM4000 introduction to management assignment brief we discuss theories on change management, effects of organizational management, research and treatment of the contemporary literature and use of the Harvard Referencing System.
Change management in the modern organisation. One of the more recent issues in management is role of change management in organisational effectiveness. You are to undertake a literature review discussing the impact of change management on organisational effectiveness.
Your essay should consider the following: (heading)
- What is change management?
- What are some of the major challenges when trying to manage change in organisations?
- What are some of the current theories on change management?
- How does change management effect organisational effectiveness?
- How the current change management theories be applied to support organisations?
- What examples from recent media can you provide to support your discussion?
The Essay requires
- A thorough research and treatment of the contemporary literature in the topic area.
- A range of references that should demonstrate breadth and depth of research.
- The incorporation of organisational examples as illustrative evidence.
- An ability to utilise the wider literature in constructing the narrative is displayed throughout.
- A display of critical evaluation and diagnostic skills in the choice of the data included.
- A display of critical evaluation in the choice of the information sources used.
- Appropriate and accurate use of the Harvard Referencing System.
You must use a minimum of 10 references:
- Text books: The prescribed text and at least 4 other text books
- 4 different academic journal articles
- 1 other source of your choice: Blog, newspaper, magazine or other Internet source
- No more than 1 reference may be general Internet based sources.
- Wikipedia is not to be used and does not count as an academic reference.