Delivery in day(s): 4
MGT5105 Managing Organizational Behavior Assignment
4a. Individual Reflection on Group Consulting Experience.
Teamwork is an important skill in today’s workplace whether it’s ViitU1 teams or face-to-face. In s class you will be sharpening your teamwork skill; much of your coursework will be done collaboratively and virtually. This individual assignmentasks you to reflect on your team experience and connect it to concepts and theories presented in the course and in your Korn-Ferry assessments (from MGT 5000). You are asked to describe how your group/team evolved over the terni of the course including:
- What were the dynamics that occurred between the members and within the group? How do they compare to the textbook description of group dynamics?
- What structure emerged for the group? How did your group’s process compare to the process described in the textbook?
- Was there any conflict that may have arisen in your group? How was it resolved? How does this compare to the process of conflict described in the textbook?
- Did your group have a leader? If so, how were they chosen?
- What communication issues did you encounter in your group? How were the problems resolved?
- How did your Korn-Ferry assessment results play into the group project and your insights into the process?
You are then asked to connect your experience with the group and team dynamics concepts presented in the course to illustrate their relevance. You are also asked to compare and contrast your intra-group conflict experience with techniques presented in the course. The reflection paper should be 8-1 0 pages in length and should include at least 1 0 references as well as at least 7 relevant academic journal articles. The format ofyour individual reflection paper should be as follows:
- Cover page
- Table of contents
- Evolution of the group/team over the term
- Group/team dynamics
- Group structure
- Intergroup/intra-group conflict
- Korn-Ferry assessment results and the group process
- Summary and your take-aways from the project experience
- Reference List
- Peer Evaluation
- Grading Rubric