Delivery in day(s): 3
MAN6325 Leadership Development Assignment help
This requires the presentation and submission of a written proposal which outlines
1. A definition of the problem
2. A justification of the proposed solution
3. Ethical implications of the project
4. The project plan, milestones, and timetable
5. The assessment criteria for the project
6. Any privacy implications
Project proposal marking guide 20%
Executive summary (20 marks)
The overview of the proposal 2 pages maximum. This summary gives a snapshot of the whole proposal. Including objectives & business gains, basic schedule, overall cost, important or peculiar legal issues, scope etc
Clear linkage to PRINCE2 methodology –potential benefits are realistic and current situation issues documented.in a clear business case,
Clear team roles and responsibilities; defined owner, user, and supplier
Clear scope, quality, time, cost, risk tolerances set
Focus on Product, not the process
Business case (30 marks)
Every project should be driven by a business need. If the project has no justification in terms of the business, it should not be undertaken.
1. Description & Rationale - Why is the product needed? Clearly explain project purpose, project owner, targeted users & context of use. What were the business options considered to solve the problem? What are the selected option and the reasons for its selection?
2. Expected Benefits - This is a description of what the expected benefits are, plus the estimated benefit figures over the life of the product. Dis-benefits?
3. Costs, timescale – costs to be measured in terms of hours required to complete.
4. Potential Risks - summary of any major risks, their likely impact and the contingency plans (including their cost) to respond to the risks should they occur
Implementation and maintenance issues, client resources available to support the project, potential difficulties and risk management relating to completing the project
The risk that product does not meet a business need
1. Does the proposed solution abide by the law?
2. Do the project and process align with the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct?
3. Does it agree with your employer’s and client’s code of ethics and conduct?
Possible Copyright issues
Content collection issues
Potential Privacy issues.
Conflict of Interest Issues
Does it align with your ethical values and those of the surrounding culture?
Project plan (30 marks)
How long the project will take;
How much it will cost;
What the major deliverables or products will be, key milestones and dates;
Roughly when these will be delivered;
What people and other resources will have to be committed in order to meet the plan;
How control will be exerted;
How quality will be maintained;
What risks are there in the approach taken.
The plan requires a concise WBS with resource allocation and Microsoft Project Plan. The plan needs to be sufficiently detailed to manage the project, it needs to avoid excessive detail. How do you intend to implement the plan? Is there anything in the Gantt chart that needs explaining?
Benefits Review plan (20 marks)
Identify the benefits;
Identify objective measures of benefit achievement;
Assemble measurements of the current situation against which the improvements will be compared;
Decide how, and when the benefits will be measured so the Unit Coordinator can assess the final product
Challenges that students may face in completing this assignment
Students face many feedbacks and challenges in leadership development Assignment. It is very important to keep momentum to achieve better grades in your exams for this assignment. OZ Assignments provide necessary academic guidance and tutorial help to resolve student queries. Get feedback amendment without any additional cost.