Delivery in day(s): 3
ITC563 IT Management Issues Assignment
This subject focuses on the role and value of information, information system and information technology in an organization. It provides an opportunity to students to develop their knowledge relating to the planning, implementation, and management of systems and technologies.
A student must obtain at least 50% in both the examination and the total mark in order to pass this subject
After completion of this assessment, you should be able to:
1. describe the role of information and communication technologies in organizational activities;
2. explain the value of information to an organization;
3. analyze the efficiency of information delivery and manage the information and Information Systems
4. evaluate information capability and delivery options
5. critique management processes and involvement in planning for Information Systems and Information Technology in an organization
6. identify and co-relate emerging technology issues in management and provide a short balanced analysis report
This assessment has 4 tasks which are:
ICT in Business
The value of this assessment task is 3%.
The Journal function in Interact2 must be used. External journal sites are not permitted.
Select one from the following organization type:
1. A government website providing government services (e.g., www.service.nsw.gov.au )
2. An e-commerce website (e.g., www.gumtree.com.au)
3. A digital service company (e.g., Uber)
In your journal entry at intract2, describe in about 500-1000 words the role of information and communication technologies in their business operations.
Make sure that the following points are adequately discussed in your journal entry:
1. The role of ICT in their everyday business operations, and
2. The value of information to the organization
Case study analysis & evaluation
The value of this assessment task is 16%.
In this task, you will provide a case study in article after reading the article, write well-presented discussion paper for the above article recommending how Australia can use the technology to improve fare services for trains/tram/bus operations.
Make sure that the following points are adequately discussed and recommended in your discussion paper
1. Analysis of the efficiency of information delivery and management of the information and Information Systems to be used in the implementation of the technology, and
2. Evaluation of the information capability and delivery options in the implementation of the technology
The value of this assessment task is 7%.
This is an online multiple-choice test which is based on the following chapters: 1, 2, 10, 11 & 12.
This is an open book test. However, 20 questions will be presented in 30 minutes. You will have to answer all 20 multiple choice questions in 30 minutes. You have one attempt only
CritiqueInfo Systems & Info Technology
The value of this assessment task is 24%.
In this task, you will be given a case study based on that write a business report. Stating assumptions you make at the beginning of your report. Suggest how the performance of organization considered in the case study could be improved further as well as describe any other new business opportunities that may arise as a result of the improvements. All these should be substantiated with references to IS and IT literature.
Challenges face by students
In completing this assessment, students faced many difficulties like lack of writing skills, appropriate references, and issues relating to IT management. Such students can take help and guidance from our academic experts. Our experts will help you in the best way to your IT management issues assignment.