Delivery in day(s): 4
ICT710 Digital Innovation Assignment
Students will find important information and guidelines regarding their Digital Innovation Assignment.
Assessment task 1
Case study report
The value of this assessment is 25% and the word limit is 1500 words. You have to write a report outlining the changes that have happened in a business due to digital innovation using a work centered analysis approach. In this assessment two matrices will be required:
a. Work centred analysis (WCA) of a company of your choosing prior to a digital disruption event. This will include a retrospective analysis and any assumptions, due to lack of relevant information should be included.
b. This is another WCA of the same company after the digital disruption event. In this report, you will need to provide an assessment of the effect of a digital disruption event, provide recommendations on how to handle the event and provide an implementation plan for your recommendations.
1. Identify the salient points associated with a digital disruption event in a company of your choosing.
2. Provide recommendations and an implementation plan to help the company cope with the event.
1. Executive summary
2. Table of contents
3. List of abbreviation and assumptions made
5. Introduction to the case you are going to study
6. Problem identification from the case
7. Recommendations of the company
8. An implementation plan based on the recommendations you have provided
10. List of references
Marking criteria (total 25 marks)
Executive summary (1 mark)
1. Background (2 marks)
2. Framework for analysis (6 marks)
3. Assessment of the effect of digital disruption (5 marks)
4. Recommendations (4 marks)
5. Implementation plan (2 marks)
6. Conclusions (2 marks)
7. Reference (2 marks)
8. Presentation (1 mark)
Challenges face by students
In completing this assessment, student face off many different problems such as lack of writing skills, making references, presentation, report etc. Such students can take help and guidance from our management experts and achieve academic excellence.