Delivery in day(s): 4
ICT321 Architecture and System Integration Assignment Help
This assignment describes about building ICT knowledge that can be gained through degree programs with the skill development, architecture planning and application integration of the organization. The main aim of the assessment is to create architectures that could describe and define the applications and technology to support the organizations.
This assignment contains 30% marks out of total 100 marks. It consists of a technical report and demo code package to prepare integration plan. Students have to submit their work in zip file that should include code files (.zip format) and report (.docx file). All assignments should be plagiarized proved. Students can refer course website or course outline by following certain guidelines like collusion, student’s misconduct or plagiarism. Extensions will be made according to Faculty of arts, business and law guidelines.
Note - You will be given case study/scenario as a reference to complete this assessment
After the evaluation of various platforms, an organization has decided to adopt Service oriented Architecture for future IT infrastructure. The main aim is to set out the approach and accept recommendations from the students regarding application and service integration. They are also willing to gain deeper understanding of information integration, storage infrastructure and computing design and technologies for specific demonstration along with brief explanation of various principles, concepts and its working.
This assignment is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Integration demo (60%)
An organization has applications related to medical practices around a country and the executives wanted to demonstrate a web service to provide help to the employees and find health practices within the country. The demo allows the users to search the locations by using a postcode and quote an example of town information on the map.
Note –Students are required to use the specific data provided by the lecturer.
In the demo system, there are three major components:
1. Data integration demo– Under this, two data sources are provided to the students. It can be fictional health practices. It contains the information about the location coordinates with health practices for towns. Students should implement python scrip file with the name ‘data_merger.py’ to read data files and Python petl framework to output the merged data into a CSV file with the name ‘practice_locations.csv’.
2. RESTful Web service server demo– Under this, students should build RESTful Web service to support a ‘getlocation’ query from the client browser that is similar to‘/getlocation?postcode=xxxx’. The server Web Service will return a JSON object with four attributes (practice name, latitude, longitude, town name and state). The data for this JSON object will be retrieved from the ‘practice_locations.csv’ file you created in component 1. The implementation requires Python Bottle framework. A Python scrip file with the name ‘practice_locator.py’ will contain this RESTful Web Service Demo.
3. Mashup demo– Under this, students should have Mashup application developmentthat accepts a postcode as the input. Location can be displayed on the map, if the suburb can be found through health practice. Otherwise, a default clinic will be displayed. A HTML file ‘practice_map.html’ should be implemented. A text field is given to the students so that the user can accept the input of the postcode. Additionally, submit button will trigger the web service, that is, getlocation to retrieve the corresponding longitude and latitude by highlighting the center of the map location. In addition to highlighting the positon on the map, a user is able to click on the marker bubble and see an information window containing suburb / town specific information or a link to that information.
Note–Students must incorporate data files provided by your tutor. Your code must be self-contained and could run easily in PyCharm.Your submission should not require any extra installation.
Code Package Format
The implementation of the code includes PyCharm and Python 3. All your data files, Python code and supporting modules/packages should be compressed into one.zip file and you can directly upload. In this, demo code should be runnable in PyCharm after being unzipped.
Part 2: Integration Report (40%)
It includes the implementation of demo design, storage infrastructure, information integration and computing design. You can use following outlines in report:
2. Information Management and Integration
3. Application and Data Storage Infrastructure Design
4. Data merging
5. RESTful Web services
Challenges students may face while completing this assessment
For completing ICT321 Architecture and System IntegrationAssignment Help,students may face various problems like concepts of data integration, Python 3 and PyCharm. The technical and full time expertise at OZ Assignment could help you in solving these problems. You can improve your examination and test grades of this assignment with our quality and professional work. Students can live free and relaxed life, even if they are given burden of assignments. Our work is completely plagiarized free and pocket friendly.
Note: Price given for this assessment is valid only for this part. It will not work for other part