Part 1- Introduction The report contains the...
Health Research Project Paper Editing Services
Rationale for Assessment
The purpose of this assessment is to provide the opportune for you to demonstrate you have achieved learning Outcome 3 - implement an applied health research project in a professional manner (your reflective journal note will be the key place this information is recorded and reflected upon) and 4 - professionally report on the outcomes of an applied health research project (Range: Orally, figuratively and in writing)
Assessment Guidelines and Tasks
- Review session notes, readings assigned and other reference materials from classes.
- Record in your Reflective Journal comprehensive notes while implementing your Project: Whjppens, challenges and successes, feedback and feed forward you receive plus your thes_eevents in detailand as soon as possible afteih occur.
- Review notes and learning achieved from doing the Formative Assessment Task 2.
- Review 2 and analyse what you have learnt from implementing te project. What did you learn from implementing this project about your own caabi and implementi a research project? [Lcrrn1 , pcsIiit e.JtetLs ticro eocà
- Review 3 and analyse what the outcome of your research project was: !eda.ana summarise findings and make recommendations.
- Reflect on the best way to orally and in writing present both what you have learnt from implementing this project plus what the outcomes of your research was to a protessonal audience of peers orally and in writing.
- Formulate your presentations. practice their delivery (gathering feedback and teed forward from others to improve your presentation quality) and present.
Assessment Marking Criteria
1. Implementation Presentation (oral): (up to 2 marks may be awarded for comprehensiveness, accuracy, insights, details and forward vision regarding Project Implementation learning)
2. Implementation Presentation (written): (up to 2 marks may be awarded for clarity, presentation1 expression, examples and ongoing value of written esentaton about prtiirt lmnlemefltatiofli
3. Project Presentation (oral): (up to 2 marks may be awarded for structure, visual aids, information quality, findings and further recommendations ding the Project Outco)
4. Project Presentation (written): (up to 2 marks may be awarded for structure, expression detail evaluation of significance and ongoing value of the project