Delivery in day(s): 3
Health Research Project Assignment Question
Rationale for Assessment
The purpose of this assessment is to provide the opportune for you to demonstrate you have achieved learning Outcome 3 - implement an applied health research project in a professional manner (your reflective journal note will be the key place this information is recorded and reflected upon) and 4 - professionally report on the outcomes of an applied health research project (Range: Orally, figuratively and in writing)
Assessment Guidelines and Tasks
- Review session notes, readings assigned and other reference materials from classes.
- Record in your Reflective Journal comprehensive notes while implementing your Project: Whjppens, challenges and successes, feedback and feed forward you receive plus your thes_eevents in detailand as soon as possible afteih occur.
- Review notes and learning achieved from doing the Formative Assessment Task 2.
- Review 2 and analyse what you have learnt from implementing te project. What did you learn from implementing this project about your own caabi and implementi a research project? [Lcrrn1 , pcsIiit e.JtetLs ticro eocà
- Review 3 and analyse what the outcome of your research project was: !eda.ana summarise findings and make recommendations.
- Reflect on the best way to orally and in writing present both what you have learnt from implementing this project plus what the outcomes of your research was to a protessonal audience of peers orally and in writing.
- Formulate your presentations. practice their delivery (gathering feedback and teed forward from others to improve your presentation quality) and present.
Assessment Marking Criteria
1. Implementation Presentation (oral): (up to 2 marks may be awarded for comprehensiveness, accuracy, insights, details and forward vision regarding Project Implementation learning)
2. Implementation Presentation (written): (up to 2 marks may be awarded for clarity, presentation1 expression, examples and ongoing value of written esentaton about prtiirt lmnlemefltatiofli
3. Project Presentation (oral): (up to 2 marks may be awarded for structure, visual aids, information quality, findings and further recommendations ding the Project Outco)
4. Project Presentation (written): (up to 2 marks may be awarded for structure, expression detail evaluation of significance and ongoing value of the project