Delivery in day(s): 5
Growth Sustainable Business Plan Management Assignment
Purpose of the assignment
The Growth Sustainable Business Plan assignment in which we will discuss about how to decide business growth plan with the help of any kind of resources.
Business Growth Plan for either your own business or a social enterprise This business plan will need to show:-
- Resource requirements,
- Skills and experience,
- Market research and feasibility studies:
Summary of evidence regarding student’s enterprise research and activities undertaken for setting up their business, including steps toward protecting the business idea and obtaining sources of funding, identification of target market and products and services, suitable funding, resources and inc!ude an operations management plan.
Business Growth Plan outline, structure and process
- Your Proposed Future Business. — What is the product/service (i.e. provide a clear description)? What does it do? What innovations does your idea bring to the market? Appropriate intellectual property rights (IPR) in order to protect your business idea/enterprise, if applicable.
- Customers — Identify your target customers. B2B or B2C? Who are the end-users? Who will buy your product/service? What is the USP of product/service? What customer needs does the product/service meet? The underpinning research for the target market and an evaluation of the businesses’ position in the market.
- Competitors — Who are your competitors for the product/service? What market share do your competitors have? Why competitors?
- Skills analysis — What skills do you (and your team — if appropriate) have for developing and taking your business idea forward? What skills do you need? How will you address any skills gaps that you might have?
- The resources required and plans, including the profit and loss account, cash flow forecasts , list of required assets and all the assumptions made for the proposed business.
- Finding, evaluating and selecting suitable sources of funding to grow the business opportunity
- Your plans for obtaining your resources, both tangible and intangible between now and either 1-3 year ahead — Utilise project management to show the critical incidents and the critical paths required. Produce a Gant chart defining the activities undertaken and those required.
- The type of organisation and the management systems to effectively control the business.
- Vision for your Business Idea — What future does your business have?
Oz Assignment Help best quality assignment writing service in Australia.The expert team of OZ Assignment Help delivered assignment a short period of time at affrodable price.