Delivery in day(s): 3
E-commerce and ERP Systems Assignment Brief
Integration of E-commerce ERP Systems assignment brief with other ICT (information and communication technologies) to create value for customers and shareholders.
Indicate a company from any industry that has implemented and integrated Ecommerce or ERP Systems (choose any) with other ICT (information and communication theologies- data mining, business intelligences, data ware house, databases, RFID, EDI) that escalate efficiencies and competitive advantages in their operations and strategies.
Please visit web sites, annual repos, media etc. of the company to find the relevant information related in this matter. You may also need to gather information from academic journal articles, press releases, case studies, white papers published in popular press and online databases, including text books.
You are required to submit a well referenced E-commerce ERP Systems assignment brief style word document in response to the following questions (in 1000 words-minimum) maintaining academic writing norms.
1. Briefly describe the enterprise, in terms of its operations, products/services, markets, competitors etc. (200 words)
2. Illustrate how its e-commerce or ERP project implementation integrated with related ICT (information and communication technologies- data mining, business intelligences, data ware house, databases, internet, RFID, VAN, EDI) ? (400 words)
3. Summarise the likely issues they have faced during their e-commerce or ERP implementation. (200 words)
4. Outline the likely advantages they have capitalised from the implementation and integration. (200 words)
Format of the Report
- You at least should have the following details:
- Assignment Cover page clearly stating your name and student number
- A table of contents, executive summary
- A brief introduction or overview of what the report is about.
- Body of the report with sections to answer the above questions and with appropriate section headings
- List of references.
- Diagrams and tables clearly labelled and explained.