Delivery in day(s): 4
CIS5101 Management of Business assignment Help
Proto Type & Briefing Report
This assignment relates to your ability to show your understanding of the many components of an online business, business strategic requirements and objectives.
The weight of this assignment is 35%.
This assessment has 3 tasks:
Prototype implementation (25 marks)
1. Use the assigned URL supplied to you by your Cloudaccess.net/WordPress to develop a preliminary prototype of your proposed e-commerce website.
a. Note: Ensure that the prototype is directly and obviously related to the business model/category that was assigned to you
2. Configure the site with a menu and navigation links to (at the very minimum) the following content pages:
a. Homepage (including a company banner and logo, and navigation menu)
b. About page
c. Product/information page/s (include descriptions, prices and images)
d. Company Policies page
Returns and refunds
Privacy and confidentiality
e. Contacts page
Final website (40 marks)
1. Extend your WordPress prototype to include:
a. An aesthetically pleasing, easy-to-use interface
b. Customer registration
c. A comprehensive product/service catalog
d. Shopping cart
e. Order form and payment interface
f. Discussion forum
g. Feedback form
Briefing Report (essay format) (35 marks)
You have to prepare and submit a briefing document about 100 words with suitable numbering, heading, and subheadings on completion of the development of the prototype. Include following your document:
1. Identify the URL of the website and your assigned business model/category in the first part of the report.
2. Describe the website structure and the purpose of each element (include snapshots and diagrams where appropriate).
3. List the WordPress components and features you used in the development of the prototype.
4. Describe each of the website features and functionality that you implemented in Task 2
5. Explain any changes you have implemented (or plan to implement) that deviates from your initial proposal and presentation from Assignment 1.
6. List and briefly describe any links and resources that you have used, as well as any that you are likely to use in the building of the fully functional website.
Problems students may face in completing this assignment
Students may face various problems in completing this assignment such as making an appropriate reference list, Identify the website URL, insufficient time etc. Such students can take help and necessary consultant from our experts in the technical field. Our experts will help you in the best possible way to solve your problems.