Delivery in day(s): 4
BUS 802 Micro Finance Assignment
- Font size: the font size should be 12.
- Lines: lines should be double-spaced
- Pagination: all pages should be numbered at the bottom right of the page.
- Printing: printing should be single-sided
- Length: the strict maximum is 1500 words (excluding Table of Contents, References (if any), Appendices (if any), and footnotes.
- You have to specify the number of words on the first page of your Case Analysis.
The Structure of your Case Analysis consists of three (3) subtitles: Introduction; Main Body; and Conclusions.
Your “paper” mustspecify the subtitles (Introduction, Main Body; and Conclusions).
There are different kinds of innovations such as, for example, business innovation and artistic innovations. In the Introduction you have to answer (very clearly and precisely the following question: What kind of innovation is microfinance today?
You have to give reasons to justify your answer
The body of your paper should be comprised of your writing about each of the following items
(a) What is the principal-agent problem?Explain carefully and give an example outside the area of microfinance
(b) Brief discussion of microfinance using the principal-agent framework. In particular,
- Who are the micro-financiers?
- Who is the principal?
- Who is the agent?
- What is the principal agent problem that can occur? Explain carefully
(c) What is the social responsibility challenge micro-financiers should meet?
In this (final) section, you have to articulate your analysis by discussing the following questions (it is essentially your opinion, we do not expect any particular view to be held):
- Is microfinance creating a world without poverty?
- What is the main lesson that you have derived from thevideo by Hugh Sinclair?
- Suppose that your objective as a policymaker in your native country is to alleviate poverty and that you have only two mutually exclusive choices