Part 1- Introduction The report contains the...
BSBMGT605 Provide Leadership Across the Organization
This assessment describes the knowledge and skills essential to determine senior leadership behavior & professional and personal competence.
This relates to the individuals who have a part in motivating & inspiring others and to reach organizational aims and to ideal expertise in their industry and organization. Leadership is seen in the context of the organizational mission.
To complete this assessment, students should follow all guidelines and instructions.
This assessment has 4 tasks.
Students have to show their skills and knowledge needed to communicate organizational mission and goals.
You have to use the given scenario information, you will report expectations of an organization to examine incidents in accordance including legal and organizational requirements. You will also address prospects to communicate organizational goals and mission to internal stakeholders.
1. Review the simulated business documentation, including policies and procedures, in Appendix 1 ‘XYZ. Review templates contained in Appendix 2 ‘Templates’ for possible use or adaptation in completing assessment task requirements.
2. Review the provided information in Scenario.
3. Review the provided information and prepare a presentation on the Managers’ WHS responsibilities. Make sure you:
a. You have to describe the organization’s mission, strategies directions, and values.
b. You have to describe the link between the organization’s standards, purposes, relevant responsibilities & legislation of managers and agents for a safe workstation.
c. You have to design state expectations of managers to increase commitment and support by managers; use convincing language & develop a suitable leadership style
You have to show your skills and knowledge needed to influence groups and individuals.
You have to use given scenario information and develop the implementation and resourcing change strategy of an organization, consult with stakeholders and execute the change strategy.
1. Review the simulated business documentation, containing policies and Processes, in Appendix 1 XYZ. Review templates confined in Appendix 2 ‘Templates’ for possible use or variation in completing Assessment task requirements.
2. Develop an action plan for implementation of the change strategy.
3. Develop a budget for the strategy.
4. Develop a communication plan for the change strategy.
5. Arrange a time to meet with CEO (your assessor) to discuss planning.
6. Revise plans/budget based on consultation with CEO. Keep drafts of plans to
Provide evidence of consultation and continuous improvement.
7. Refer to managers to implement part of change management strategy.
8. Revise plans/budget based on consultation with managers.
You have to show your skills and knowledge needed to build and support teams.
In this assessment, you have to use information of given scenario and need to lead and support a team of managers to improve a change strategy.
1. Evaluate the simulated business documentation, with policies and Processes, in Appendix 1 XYZ. Evaluate templates contained in Appendix 2 ‘Templates’ for possible use or variation in completing assessment task requirements.
2. Review completed work on Assessment Task 2.
3. Develop agenda for a workshop and arrange a time to meet with managers to Workshop implementation of agent training. Arrange for the assessor to observe workshop.
4. Lead team workshop with managers.
You have to show your knowledge and skills needed to establish professional & personal competence.
In this task, you have to set out professional and personal goals in a plan of professional development. Then you have to obtain third-party confirmation of participation in networking or professional development to achieve goals.
1. You have to review the templates for possible use or adaptation requirements for finishing assessment task.
2. You have to use the template provided in which you reflect your leadership skills in the context of your profession or work and complete a plan for professional development.
3. Complete three professional development activities identified in your PD plan.
NOTE - Here company name XYZ is written for reference purpose only. Normally a real company is given in your assignments.