Delivery in day(s): 3
BIZ104 Customer Experience Management Assignment Help
This assessment task aims to demonstrate the understanding of the overall experiences of the customer that is relative to the business success and strategies. You can apply and consider concepts that surrounds with the explanation of generating good customer’s experiences along with the significance of understanding the perspective of the customers gained from different modules. Assignment 1
This assignment has 20% value
The length of this assignment is 750 words
This assignment is of 100 Marks
Compare and highlight the emerging practices and concepts that underpin the customer experience
1. Apply the influence of perception to the experience of customers based on service delivery.
1. Students can reflect two customer experiences encountered with two different services and products from two different organizations. One experience is positive and other is negative.
2. Students should reflect on the entire journey of the customers by applying CEM concepts to contrast and compare the two experiences.
3. In order to complete the task, you have to:
a. Briefly introduce your experience and discuss at least 2 “touch points”. Refer to content covered in modules 1 and 2.
b. Discuss the thoughts/actions you took during your customer journey.
c. Apply at least 2 CEM concepts in your customer journey discussion. Refer to content covered in modules 1 and 2.
d. Use Proto-persona profiles to illustrate yourself relative to your customer experiences. Identify pain points and needs and goals. Refer to content covered in modules 1 and 2.
e. Compare and contrast the two customer experiences and reflect, by providing examples, on what makes a good customer experience.
4. Proto-persona diagram (Negative experience component) - Use Proto-persona profiles to illustrate yourself relative to the component with poor experience.
Proto-persona diagram (positive experience organization) - Use Proto-persona profiles to illustrate yourself relative to the component with positive experience.
1. Introduction of customer experiences and discussion of “touch points” - 20%
2. Reflection and application of CEM concepts and proto-persona profiles to personal customer journeys – 30%
3. Comparison of personal customer experiences and reflection on good customer experience - 30%
4. Structure and flow of ideas - 15%
5. Correct citation of key resources – 5%
Challenges students might face
Students may face various problems in the completion of BIZ104 Customer Experience Management Assignment Help such as success and strategies of business, methods of managing the experiences of customers, etc. By taking our expert’s help and guidance, you can complete your assignment with high-quality. Students can explore the topic in-depth and excel their grades by taking our subject expert’s help. With OZ Assignments, get necessary academic guidance and tutorial help in BIZ104 Customer Experience Management Assignment Help. Get feedback amendment without any additional cost.
Note: Price given for this assessment is valid only for this part. It will not work for other parts.