Delivery in day(s): 4
206LEG Civil Litigation Assignment Brief
This 206LEG civil litigation assignment brief in which we discuss civil law, commercial law, contractual and personal disputes, contract law, civil litigation module and court procedure.
Module Learning Outcomes
1. Explain the context of civil litigation within the English and Welsh Legal System.
2. Analyse the funding options available to bring a civil action and the rules governing both state and private funding
3. Identify and apply the law on commencing and defending actions in civil proceedings
You are required to complete the following in order to fulfil the requirements for the Civil Litigation module. This task incorporates writing a short essay, no more than 1,800 words, on the civil litigation system and funding of actions.
“The reforms in the civil litigation system have opened up access to justice to a much wider number of potential litigants”.
Criteria for Assessment
- Depth of Knowledge
- How well do you show that you know the subject and in what depth and detail
- Application of Theory
- How well you can apply the content you have learnt during the course to the brief given
- Critical Analysis
- How well you show you have weighed up options, why you have chosen what you’ve chosen and how well you explain your reasoning
- Academic Rigour
- Your grammar, spelling, punctuation, referencing and following of academic writing criteria at undergraduate level
OZ Assignment Help provide assignment help and tutoring service, covering all the subjects. Our assistance is a great support to student in achieving good grades not only in their university assignments, but also in the professional career. Our pool of qualified and talented writers could help students in getting customized assignments as per their requirements. Feel free to be in touch, mail us your assignment at email@example.com.